|The Department of Molecular Labelling and Bioorganic Chemistry is at the interface of chemistry and biology seeking for molecules with mediumnovel properties. As detailed in this video, our main areas of research combine multidisciplinary tools:
* Development of new methodologies in organic synthesis
* Identification, characterization, and synthesis of bioactive compound
* Isotopic labelling
* Development of chemical tools for biology
* Combinatorial chemistry and high throughput screening.
|We emphasize interactions in chemistry and biology, and focuse on chemical synthesis and bioorganic chemistry. This highly interdisciplinary research is conducted in collaboration with academic and private groups.
The Department of Molecular Labelling and Bioorganic Chemistry is affiliated to two LabEx of the Paris-Saclay Campus:
- Laboratory of Excellence in Research on Medication and Innovative Therapeutics (LERMIT)
- Laboratory of Excellence in Chemistry of Multifunctional and Molecular Architectures, and Materials (CHARM3AT)
The Department of Molecular Labelling and Bioorganic Chemistry is composed of three laboratories:
• Laboratory of Tritium Labelling (LMT)
• Laboratory of Bioorganic Chemistry (LCB)
• Laboratory of 14C Labelling (LMC)